Hair- Three little braided buns

You know how you are supposed to get your hair cut every six weeks? Well for one I would like to know someone who actually does this, and two I barely can get around to doing it every six months to a year. For seriousness. 
Well it was getting about time for my annual hair cut, and I was thinking of going back to a cute A-line. When my hair gets too long all I know to do with it is down and a pony. So I wanted something different. I had even scheduled a hair appointment. Then I found pinterest hair tutorials. 
My world changed. 
I never thought I could be one of those cute moms who's hair always looked so cute and put together. Sometimes mine doesn't even get brushed ( yeah, probably TMI) Anyways, I found this blog through pinterest and they have super easy, super quick, super cute hair tutorials. They are super! 
So here is my attempt to do my do like them -
 From the front- promise i'm not trying to kill you with my stare.
 Profile - Those shots always look awkward to me, maybe because I never see my profile. Anyone else think this??
Aaaand the back! Its three braids, twisted and pinned with bobbies. So quick, and it stayed all day, through cleaning, a bit of gardening, my toddler trying to use my head for a motorcycle track, and all the other great things that come in a day with my littles!
Here is the link to the awesome blog with the tutorial -

1 comment:

  1. Ooh so pretty! Looks great! I can't wait to try it- especially if it holds up with the kiddos!

    -Kendall

    ReplyDelete